Friday, October 4, 2013

Feeling Better

Of course, just when i'm feeling down and pissed at the world something happens and it reminds you things really are not that bad. I mean don't get me wrong it still sucks balls that we aren't pregnant yet, but at least I have other things in my life like my two precious dogs and loving husband.



My poor husband had to feel the wrath of Brittany this week as I was just mad at the world for whatever reason I could find. Once we talked about what we I wanted to do his response was "Well I really want a baby, but if this is what you want to do so you're not so stressed then we will try it for awhile." Talk about making someone feel bad.
Now that things I have calmed down some I feel like we do still need to "try" for the next 2 or 3 months since everyone has said "women tend to get pregnant the first 2-3 months after having an HSG" plus I just bought Tyler some vitamins to take that were recommended to me to help increase his "men." So we will be trying I guess you could say, but just not as in depth as we have been. I'm not going to really track my cycle but rather listen to my body. I guess we will see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment