Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Slacker!

I've been such a slacker lately and haven't posted in awhile and I've got to get better at taking more pictures of stuff so that I can post them on here! Seeing pictures is way more fun than just reading!
I've been super busy even though I just had a week break from school! I may have had a break from school, but that just meant working all day and before I knew it, today was here and it was back to the hospital for clinic.
This weekend will be a busy one as well.. My neighborhood is having our fall community garage sale! I went through all of the rooms in my house and pack away a lot of stuff to sale and i'm hoping that all of it goes this Saturday because I so don't want to have to find a place for it! I live kinda out in the middle of no where so i'm hoping that there is a good turn out. Last year I made about $200 which was pretty good for getting stuff together at the last minute. So i'm hoping to make at least $200 again this year!
As of tomorrow it will officially be ONE WEEK until Halloween! Its finally starting to get pretty chilly outside ( I live in SC where it sometimes is 80 on Christmas! boooo!) so my fireplace has been burning :)

 
Sweet baby loves the fires :) I don't have a picture with my little baby in front of it. She was cuddled up by me instead which is unusual. She loves fires too!
 
 



 My chalk board sign for Halloween!

 
I'm so excited that its FINALLY the holidays! I like Halloween, but Christmas is by far my absolute FAVORITE! I told my husband the other day he has to get up in the attic this weekend and get down my Christmas stuff. He said "why? Christmas isn't for another 2 months!" Me: "WHAT!?! DO you know who you married?"  wanting to throw the closest thing I could find at him! Christmas decorations go up November 1st and Christmas tree the day before Thanksgiving in this family! Oh, and look what I just got for our outside lights this year! So flipping excited! I can't wait to put it up. Our outside decorations will probably be going up earlier this year. I normally wait until after thanksgiving for that since Tyler has to help, but I guess we'll see.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment