Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy November!

Its officially the HOLIDAYS! yayyyy!
First lets recap our Halloween Day! I had no idea that trick or treaters started so early!
There were literally knocks at my door and the doorbell ringing at 5:30. I didn't even get home from work until 5:15! I still had to throw the candy in the bowl and get my costume together!
I wasn't going to dress up this year, but Tyler won a $10 gift card to Halloween Express and the only thing i could find in there for under $10 was a wig. So i decided to wear all black clothes, my black wig, and red lipstick and be Morticia Addams from the Addams Family. Nobody could guess what I was. What is wrong with people these days? Didn't they watch the Addams Family?
Miss Ella dressed up too in her angel wings and halo. She hated it and we eventually took it off after about 15 minutes.
 
Now on to the fun part! Christmas decorations have begun to go up in our house! Christmas music was playing and the decorating started! There are still some more things that need to be added, but this is a start! Please excuse the stash of candy on top of the fridge. :)



 
Along with Christmas come MY BIRTHDAY! December 12th! So this year it took me forever to decide on what I want, but it finally came to me; a monogramming machine! It should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday and I can't wait! I wanted to get it early so that I could practice on it and guess what everyone is getting for Christmas? Yep, something that is monogrammed! These stockings will be also once I get that machine :)

 
I hope everyone had a great Halloween and is ready for some Christmas music, movies, decorations, and celebrations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment