Thursday, November 14, 2013

Talking Big!

Well.. I have been having period cramps all day so i'm sure she will come full force between now and tomorrow. BOOO! Since this cycle was really long this coming cycle I should ovulate early. If I do ovulate early then I will be taking my test on my birthday which is two days before my next period should start. This will either be the best birthday ever or another heartbroken birthday. If this coming cycle is another bust then hubby will be going to the doctor to get checked out. Our new insurance kicks in Jan 1st and so his semen analysis should only be a $25 copay at the endocrinologist because labs are no cost. We still won't have infertility coverage, but we will have maternity coverage and will only have to pay $2000 max! So that is awesome! Maybe that is why I haven't gotten pregnant and stayed pregnant yet. God's timing is perfect and maybe this new insurance is what we've been waiting on. Who knows. If the semen analysis comes back good then I may go ahead and schedule a consult with the reproductive endocrinologist that did my HSG just to hear her thoughts. I would really love to do a couple of cycles with a trigger shot, but not sure how that works and I don't think I could be monitored because her office is like an hour and a half away to drive multiple times in a week for an ultrasound. Are you even able to do a trigger shot without monitoring? Do you have to have an IUI if you are triggering? Maybe i'll do some more research on that and see what I can find because I really don't have a clue.

I guess this is me saying.... 1 or 2 more cycles before we take that next step and see RE! I'm just sad because I wanted to do this on my own, naturally without the help of a doctor, but don't we all? I need to get out of that mind set because afterall, God created doctors for a reason I just wish they weren't so expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment